3hrs. (1 Intermission)
Reuniting the award-winning team behind the moving 2000 film and featuring the musical mastery of Sir Elton John, Billy Elliot shares the inspiring story of a poor, working-class boy who discovers his passion for dance as his family grapples with adversity.
Should I see it?
What is Billy Elliot Like?
Billy Elliot brings on tears and laughs almost simultaneously. The show is decidedly dark, reflecting the bleakness of Billy’s declining hometown and the uncertain future of his struggling family from beginning to end. Don’t despair, however: the show is buoyed with plenty of humor, and ...
- Ruthie Henshall on Losing Her Mind in Follies & How London's Billy Elliot Kids Have Opened Her Heart
- Billy Number 40! Thomas Hazelby Feels Electricity as West End’s Newest Billy Elliot Headliner
- Director Stephen Daldry Says That Tony-Winning Billy Elliot May Be Adapted for the Silver Screen
- Todd Bell is Billy Elliot's New BFF in the West End
Billy Elliot Cast & Creative
- Billy (alternating performances) Elliot Hanna, Ollie Jochim, Bradley Perret and Matteo Zecca
- Mrs. Wilkinson Ruthie Henshall
- Dad Deka Walmsley
- Grandma Ann Emery
- Tony Chris Grahamson
- Older Billy Barnaby Meredith
- Michael (alternating performances) Zach Atkinson, Todd Bell and Tomi Fry
- Debbie (alternating performances) Kyria Cooper, Dayna Dixon and Demi Lee
- Music Elton John
- Book and Lyrics Lee Hall
- Director Stephen Daldry
- Choreographer Peter Darling
- Set Designer Ian MacNeil
- Costume Designer Nicky Gillibrand
- Lighting Designer Rick Fisher
- Sound Designer Paul Arditti