3hrs. (1 Intermission)
Reuniting the award-winning team behind the moving 2000 film and featuring the musical mastery of Sir Elton John, Billy Elliot shares the inspiring story of a poor, working-class boy who discovers his passion for dance as his family grapples with adversity.
Should I see it?
What is Billy Elliot Like?
Billy Elliot brings on tears and laughs almost simultaneously. The show is decidedly dark, reflecting the bleakness of Billy’s declining hometown and the uncertain future of his struggling family from beginning to end. Don’t despair, however: the show is buoyed with plenty of ...
- Anna-Jane Casey and Howard Crossley to Join the West End Cast of Billy Elliot
- Zach Atkinson Joins West End Cast of Billy Elliot as Michael
- West End Star Deka Walmsley on His Personal Connection to Billy Elliot & Why the Show Is Still a Smash Hit
- Broadway's Tade Biesinger Joins Billy Elliot in London's West End
Billy Elliot Cast & Creative
- Billy (alternating performances) Harris Beattie, Harrison Dowzell, Redmand Rance and Kaine Ward
- Dad Deka Walmsley
- Mrs. Wilkinson Gillian Bevan
- Grandma Ann Emery
- Older Billy Barnaby Meredith
- Tony Killian Donnelly
- Dead Mum Kay Milbourne
- Michael (alternating performances) Jack Bromage-Eccles, Joe Massey and Thomas Moore
- Debbie (alternating performances) Dayna Dixon, Millie Thornton and Macy Stasiak
- Music Elton John
- Book and Lyrics Lee Hall
- Director Stephen Daldry
- Choreographer Peter Darling
- Set Designer Ian MacNeil
- Costume Designer Nicky Gillibrand
- Lighting Designer Rick Fisher
- Sound Designer Paul Arditti