|Preview||feb 28, 2008|
|Opening||mar 18, 2008|
2hrs 30mins.. (1 Intermission)
Jersey Boys tells the story of how Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons went from being unknown New Jersey kids to international pop superstars. The show features over 30 beautifully sung tunes, including “Sherry,” “Big Girls Don’t Cry” and “Can’t Take My Eyes Off You.”
Should I see it?
What is Jersey Boys Like?
Upbeat, slickly produced and fast-paced, Jersey Boys appeals to diehard fans of the Four Seasons and audience members less familiar with the group’s extensive catalogue of hits. Unlike most jukebox musicals, the show boasts heavy emphasis on storytelling, which adds to its universal appeal.
- They’ll Be the Big Men in Town! Four New Seasons Will Land in the West End's Jersey Boys
- A New Season: Gary Watson & More Will Join West End's Jersey Boys
- Michael Watson Takes Over as Frankie Valli in West End's Jersey Boys
- Tony Winner John Lloyd Young on Bringing a Taste of Jersey to London, Working with Clint Eastwood and More
Jersey Boys Cast & Creative
- Frankie Valli Matt Corner
- Tommy DeVito Simon Bailey
- Bob Gaudio Declan Egan
- Nick Massi Matt Hunt
- Book Marshall Brickman and Rick Elice
- Music Bob Gaudio
- Lyrics Bob Crewe
- Director Des McAnuff
- Choreographer Sergio Trujillo
- Set Designer Klara Zieglerova
- Costume Design Jess Goldstein
- Lighting Designer Howell Binkley