|On Sale||jan 01, 2010|
|Preview||oct 09, 1986|
2 hrs. and 30 mins. (1 Intermission)
Andrew Lloyd Webber's masterwork is a timeless story of seduction and despair. Set at the Paris opera house, a beautiful soprano becomes the obsession of a mysterious, disfigured musical genius.
Should I see it?
What’s The Phantom of the Opera Like?
Both romantic and scary, The Phantom of the Opera is a thrilling night of theater with grand emotions. Andrew Lloyd Webber’s score, with its beloved signature song “Music of the Night,” sets the mood, but you may also find yourself humming ...
- Anna O’Byrne to Play Christine in London’s The Phantom of the Opera
- Sing for Me! Four Phantoms Seduce The X Factor’s Nicole Scherzinger at London’s Royal Variety Performance
- The X Factor's Nicole Scherzinger to Honor Phantom of the Opera at London's Royal Variety Performance
- Watch Ramin Karimloo, Sierra Boggess & Hadley Fraser in Phantom of the Opera's 25th Anniversary Concert
The Phantom of the Opera Cast & Creative
- The Phantom Marcus Lovett
- Christine Sofia Escobar
- Raoul Simon Thomas
- Carlotta Lara Martins
- Monsieur Firmin Barry James
- Monseiur Andre Gareth Snook
- Meg Giry Anna Forbes
- Music Andrew Lloyd Webber
- Lyrics Charles Hart and Richard Stilgoe
- Book Richard Stilgoe and Andrew Lloyd Webber
- Director Hal Prince
- Choreographer Gillian Lynne