|On Sale||jun 01, 2011|
|Preview||aug 31, 2011|
|Opening||sep 27, 2011|
2hrs. 20mins. (1 Intermission)
A rock musical set in Hollywood in the 1980s, when it was all about big chords, big dreams and big hair! Rock of Ages explores the pursuit of dreams and tells its story through hits from iconic groups and rockers of the 1980s.
Should I see it?
What is Rock of Ages Like?
Channeling every totally rad '80s cliché in the book, Rock of Ages is superfluous silliness at its best. A high-energy dive into a living, breathing music video, the show–which never takes itself seriously–races quickly along, riding high on nostalgia and hairspray. The live band ...
- The Party’s Over! West End Production of Rock of Ages to Close; U.K. Tour Planned
- Here I Go Again! West End Run of Rock of Ages Transferring to the Garrick Theatre
- West End Wicked Vet Oliver Tompsett on Why Rock of Ages Is the Most Challenging Musical Ever
- X Factor Winner Shayne Ward Feels the Noize as Stacee Jaxx in London's Rock of Ages
Rock of Ages Cast & Creative
- Drew Ross Hunter
- Stacee Jaxx Tim Howar
- Sherrie Natalie Andreou
- Lonny Simon Lipkin
- Dennis Dupree Daniel Fletcher
- Hertz Rohan Tickell
- Justice Rachel McFarlane
- Regina Jodie Jacobs
- Franz Sandy Moffatt
- Book Chris D'Arienzo
- Director Kristin Hanggi
- Choreographer Kelly Devine
- Set Designer Beowulf Boritt
- Costume Designer Gregory Gale
- Lighting Designer Jason Lyons
210 Shaftesbury Avenue London, UK